Flame photometers that push
the boundaries of low temperature
flame analysis. Analysis with a
low temperature propane,LPG,
or butane flame has been
redefined by BWB Technologies.
To redefine the boundaries of Flame Emission Spectroscopy
(FES) by supplying unique, cost effective, reliable and accurate
flame photometers (and related products) and to build strong,
lasting relationships with our customers by providing the best
customer service in the industry.
About BWB Technologies
BWB Technologies is a UK company focused on the design, manufacture and sales of award winning flame photometers. Drawing on an Anglo- American team of leading industry specialists, we strive to create high quality, cost effective products that redefine what is achievable with a low temperature flame. From our manufacturing plant in Newbury, England, BWB Technologies have introduced a series of flame photometer products and accessories which exceed existing expectations in terms of specification, usability, accuracy, reporting, build quality and value for money.
Pushing the boundaries of flame photometry
What can be achieved with a flame photometer has been redefined by BWB Technologies. With unrivalled accuracy, low cost and ease of use the BWB flame photometer is not only the best flame photometer available but is the first real alternative to AAS (atomic absorption spectrometry)
and ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma) for measuring Lithium (Li), Sodium (Na), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Caesium (Cs) and Barium (Ba). The recent introduction of industry specific products for Biological samples, Sugar, Nuclear and others further defines BWB Technologies as the leader in “next generation” flame photometers.
Best customer service in the industry
• Toll free 1-800-608-9870 in the USA
• USA support provided by BWB Technologies Founder and Co-Founder
• Start up, Service, Training and Scheduled maintenance available in the USA and Canada
• Pre-sales application specific product selection assistance provided
• 100’s of hours of video training available in a wide choice of languages
• Technically competent customer service staff
• Globally acclaimed after-sale support and service and internet based assistance based in PST and USA time zones